ENECON In The News
Check out some of ENECON’s Recent Ads and Press Coverage in A Variety of Trade Publications
- About Conveyor Systems: ENECON Corporation Announces a New Polymer Composite for Rubber & Flexible Repairs – FLEXICLAD ER
- APWA Reporter”Water Resources: Critical to the Well-Being of our Communities and the Environment”
- Boston.com: ENECON(R) Corporation Announces a New Polymer Composite for Rubber & Flexible Repairs – FLEXICLAD(R) ER
- ChemInfo: Composite for Rubber & Flexible Repairs
- ChemInfo: Polymer-Composite Coating System
- ChemInfo: Repair & Protect Equipment & Components
- The Chief Engineer: Do You Know What Corrosion Is Costing Your Organization?
- Congressman Tim Bishop: Bishop Welcomes Top Trade Official for Events Focusing on Job Creation and Economic Growth on Long Island
- Construction Equipment Guide: Doylestown, PA, to Honor Fallen Soldiers in the War on Terrorism
- Construction Review Online: Concrete Waterproofing
- Corporate Facilities Council Newsletter: Article on different types of corrosion and their causes
- Digital Journal: ENECON® Corporation Announces a New Polymer Composite for Rubber & Flexible Repairs – FLEXICLAD® ER
- El Horizonte: Reviven ciudadanos peatonalidad en el Centro de Monterrey
- Ezine Articles: Advanced Polymer Repair Products – Save Time, Money, and Aggravation
- Ezine Articles: Concrete Repairs Made Simple
- Federal Buyers Guide: ENECON® Corporation Announces a New Polymer Composite for Rubber & Flexible Repairs – FLEXICLAD® ER
- GSA Buyer’s Guide: (Page 41) Make Us Part of Your Maintenance and Repair Team
- Hydro Review: The Magazine of the North American Hydroelectric Industry
- IFMA – International Facility Management Association: Can you Effectively Repair, Not Replace, your Buildings, Structure and Capital Equipment? (page 6)
- IFMA – International Facility Management Association: Concrete Repairs Made Simple by Kevin Padera (pages 6 & 7)
- IFMA – International Facility Management Association: Contractors vs. In House Staff by Kevin Padera (pages 7 & 8)
- International Business Times: ENECON(R) Corporation Announces a New Polymer Composite for Rubber & Flexible Repairs – FLEXICLAD(R) ER
- Jobsite Magazine: Concrete Surface Prep/Repair/Coatings
- Long Island Business News: Real Deals: Enecon Stays Put
- National News Today: Avoid Injuries and Liability: Understand Why Slip Resistant Surfaces and Stairs are Critical for Safety
- National News Today: Control Scale Buildup and Deposits without Using Chemicals or Complex Equipment for Fluid Treatment
- National News Today: Conveyor Belt or Other Flexible Material Repair Is Now Easy and Cost-effective with Polymer Composite
- National News Today: Corrosion Protection & Chemical Resistant Coatings for Concrete, Metal & Other Surfaces
- National News Today: Extend the Life of Aging Pipes with Carbon Fiber
- National News Today: Fight Cavitation Erosion: Revolutionary Products Provide Corrosion Resistance on Machinery and Vessels
- National News Today: High Performance Polymer Outperforms Hard Face Welding in Highly Aggressive Abrasion Applications
- National News Today: How to Avoid Expensive Water Damage: An Invisible Weather Resistant Barrier Protects Concrete Surfaces
- National News Today: How to Establish a Profitable Enterprise: Learn About Exciting Business Distributorship Opportunities
- National News Today: How to Evaluate a Cement Floor Sealer: Choose the Best Product to Seal and Dust Proof Concrete Floors
- National News Today: How to Get the Best Concrete Floor Protection: Seal Surface Areas and Floors in Demanding Environments
- National News Today: How to Smooth Rough Concrete: Improve Appearance and Performance of Cement Floors with Primer Sealer
- National News Today: Increase Pump Efficiency with Polymer Coatings
- National News Today: Industrial Equipment Repair with High Performance Polymer is Quick, Easy and at Less Cost than Replacement
- National News Today: Learn How Heat Refraction Protection & Waterproofing Roof Problem Areas Extends the Life of Roofing
- National News Today: Protecting Steel Surfaces with ENESEAL CR
- National News Today: Repairing and Protecting Heat Exchangers Saves Money
- National News Today: Solve Difficult Hydrostatic Seepage & Leaking: High Performance Water Leak Sealer Stops Damage
- National News Today: Ultra-high Performance Structural Adhesive Bonds to Most Rigid Surfaces Including Glass & Stainless Steel
- National News Today: What Every Facility Manager Needs to Know About Concrete Repair
- New England Real Estate Journal: Enecon breaks ground on 26,000 s/f manufacturing facility – $3.795m project
- Newsday: ENECON(R) Corporation Announces a New Polymer Composite for Rubber & Flexible Repairs – FLEXICLAD(R) ER
- New York Real Estate Journal: Enecon breaks ground on 26,000 s/f manufacturing facility – $3.795m project
- New York Times: In Manufacturing Shift, Made in U.S. but Sold in China
- PR Web: ENECON® Corporation Announces New Product – DuraWrap™ Carbon Fiber Pipe Wrap System
- Pumps and Systems: Product Pipeline – Flexible Material
- Renewable Energy World: ENECON(R) Corporation Announces a New Polymer Composite for Rubber & Flexible Repairs – FLEXICLAD(R) ER
- Sutton and Edwards: 2010 Represents a Rare Opportunity in Commercial Real Estate for Tenants and Buyers
- The Technical Report: “Do You Know What Corrosion is Costing Your Organization?”
- Televisa Monterrey (VIDEO): Las Noticias – Pintan “Cebras” en centro de Monterrey
- Town of Brookhaven: Supervisor Mark Lesko Visits the Global Headquarters of ENECON Corporation in Medford
- Tradeology: Minority Businesses Export to Support Jobs in Long Island
- Treatment Plant Operator: ENECON 100% Solids Protective Coating (Page 62)
- Treatment Plant Operator: ENECON liquid coating
- United States Department of Commerce: Minority Businesses Export to Support Jobs in Long Island
- WAMOA (Washington Association of Maintenance & Operations Administrators) Journal: “Is Safety Important to You…and other insane questions”
- Las Noticias – Pintan “Cebras” en centro de Monterrey
- Prova pilot al Delta Muga per evitar la corrosió dels fanals
- Air & Waste Management Association
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute Weekly Digest
- APWA – American Public Works Association Buyer’s Guide
- ASHE – American Society for Healthcare Engineering
- Association for Facilities Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Progress Magazine
- ChemInfo – The Technology Resource for Processing Professionals (See pages 13, 38, 48 and 51)
- Cleaner Buyer’s Guide (See page 6)
- CoatingsPro Source Book
- Cool Roof Rating Council
- Commercial News USA – Official Export Promotion Magazine of the U.S. Dept. of Commerce
- Department of Defense Business Connection & Buyer’s Guide
- Export Yellow Pages
- Federal Buyers Guide
- Golf Course Suppliers Guide
- Huntington Biz List
- HydroWorld.com Buyer’s Guide
- IFMA – International Facility Management Association’s Buyer’s Guide
- International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association
- IPI – International Parking Institute
- JCPL – Journal of Protective Coatings – Coatings & Linings Buying Guide
- JCPL – Journal of Protective Coatings & Linings
- Kompass – Connects Business to Business
- The Marine Yellow Pages
- Mariner’s Annual / ShipServ
- Municipal Sewer & Water Magazine
- NACE – National Association of Corrosion Engineers Buyer’s Guide
- National Association of Counties
- National Recreation and Park Association
- National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association
- New Equipment Digest
- Process Cooling Equipment Buyer’s Guide
- Pumps & Systems Magazine
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Technical Association of the Pulp Paper Industry
- Treatment Plant Operator Magazine
- WEF – Water Environment Foundation Buyer’s Guide
ENECON Sales Team News
ENECON Completes It’s Largest International Training Session with 25 Participants from 7 Countries with Dual Language Simultaneous Translation
Imagine an ENECON training session with 3 people speaking at once in 3 different languages…but with everybody in the room understanding it all. That is exactly what the most recent ENECON International Training Session looked like. We had 25 participants with simultaneous translation in both Chinese and Spanish provided through headsets…Read More About It (1.17 MB – PDF).
January 8 -10, 2012 Montage Hotel in Laguna Beach, CA ENECON’s Western Region Sales Team began 2012 with a conference in Laguna Beach in Southern California to discuss strategy and focus on new improvements to the always evolving ENECON sales strategy. Brien Neill organized the 2 day conference agenda. The team was joined by Andy Janczak and Tim Healy of Healy Success Solutions, who presented on Day 2…Read More About It (698kb – PDF).
We are very pleased to offer a 4 page PDF highlighting our recent 2008 ‘Wrap-Up’ Sales Director’s Business Conference which took place in mid-December. We’re confident that you will find this an interesting as well as informative piece — check-out the information highlighting our new ENECON TV Studio. Just in case you were not aware of this new feature, you can go to the Employed Sales Management Opportunities page of our website to view just a sampling of what’s coming….Read More About It (2.4 MB – PDF).
ENECON’s sales management team gathered with company executives to celebrate last year’s achievements and to discuss strategies for insuring continued double-digit growth in 2008 and beyond…Read More About It (2.2 MB – PDF).
Customer Event News
ENECON China Hosts Successful Customer Event with 30+ Attendees
Photographs from ENECON China highlighting a recent training class for 30+ individuals throughout China…Read More About It (879 Kb – PDF).
ENECON Tennessee Hosts Customer Event for 100+ Customers & Prospects at Temple Hills Country Club
ENECON Tennessee, along with a local mechanical contractor, Cumberland Machine, recently co-hosted a customer event for 100+ current and prospective customers at the Temple Hills country club in Franklin, TN. Andy Janczak, ENECON Corporation President, was in attendance to lend a hand to Ted Griffith and the entire ENECON Tennessee team. Garry McGehee, President of ENECON Hampton Roads, was also there to support Ted as well as share some application success stories…Read More About It (1.50 MB – PDF).
ENECON Chile Hosts Successful Customer Event at Wine Shop
Over 45 current and prospective customers attended the recent customer event hosted by ENECON Chile inside one of Chile’s premier wine stores. ENECON President, Andy Janczak, and Regional Sales Director, Marco Grande, were on hand to assist ENECON Chile’s Peter Ottke, Christian Schaffner and their entire team. The multi-media presentation, focused on the latest advances in polymeric maintenance and repair technology…Read More About It (893 kb – PDF).
ENECON Customer Event Includes Tour of Power Plant
ENECON recently hosted a customer event on the scenic shores of a local yacht club in San Diego, CA. Camille Segobia, Regional Sales Director in the area, was joined by Brien Neill, V.P. of Western U.S. Operations, and ENECON’s Chilean Distributor, Peter Ottke. The multi-media presentation given by the ENECON Team covered the latest advances in polymeric maintenance and repair technology…Read More About It (1 MB – PDF).
ENECON Indonesia Has ‘Hole-in-One’ Customer Event
Andy Pranata and his ENECON Indonesia Engineering Team recently hosted a successful Customer Event at the Damai Indah Golf Course in Jakarta, with over 55 current and prospective customers in attendance. ENECON Regional Sales Directorfor India and S.E. Asia, Mady Baruah, was also on hand to lend his support to Andy and his Team…Read More About It(1.4 MB – PDF).
ENECON Philippines Hosts Successful Customer Event at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel
ENECON Philippines hosted a customer event at the renowned Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Manila, for over 65 current and prospective customers. ENECON’s Regional Sales Director, Marco Grande, was on hand to lend his support to Mark Baluyut and his Team…Read More About It (1 MB – PDF).
ENECON Tennessee Hosts Successful Customer Event at Classic Car Museum
ENECON Tennessee recently hosted a Customer Event at the Lane Motor Museum in Nashville, TN, which is home to hundreds of classic cars from around the world. Over 20 current and prospective customers were in attendance. The multi-media presentation covered the latest advances in polymeric maintenance and repair technology…Read More About It (1 MB – PDF).
ENECON Gulf Coast Hosts Successful Customer Event with Tour of U.S.S. Texas
ENECON recently hosted a customer event in the Houston, TX area overlooking the historic battleship U.S.S. Texas. A tour of the historic ship which served in two World Wars followed. The multi-media presentation given by ENECON’s Executive Team covered the latest advances in polymeric maintenance and repair technology…Read More About It (438 KB – PDF).
ENECON Hosts Customer Event at Los Angeles Area Winery
ENECON hosted it’s latest customer event at the San Antonio Winery in Los Angeles, CA. The seminar featured a discussion forum and multi-media presentation and was followed up by a V.I.P. luncheon and tour of the winery given by the staff…Read More About It (534 KB – PDF).
ENECON Hosts Successful Customer Event at Local San Diego Speed Circuit
ENECON hosted a unique customer event at a local San Diego Speed Circuit. Over 35 current and prospective customers from all over the region were in attendance. The event featured an open forum sharing ENECON application stories and problem solving, a multi-media presentation covering the latest advances in polymeric maintenance & repair technology and followed up with a V.I.P. luncheon and competitive go-cart racing…Read More About It (313 KB – PDF).
ENECON Mid-Atlantic Hosts Successful Customer Event at Local Aquarium
ENECON hosted a customer event inside Camden New Jersey’s Adventure Aquarium. Over 40 current and prospective customers from all over the region were in attendance. This is the first time a venue like the aquarium was used for an ENECON event. As you can see from the photos in the PDF, this was a very unique venue…Read More About It (465 KB – PDF).
U.S.S. New Jersey
ENECON Hosts a Successful Customer Event Aboard the Battleship USS New Jersey – ENECON hosted a customer event aboard the historic battleship USS New Jersey. Over 60 current and prospective customers from all over the region were in attendance. The multi-media presentation given by ENECON’s Mid-Atlantic Engineering Team covered the latest advances in polymeric maintenance and repair technology…Read More About It (378 KB – PDF).
Citizen’s Bank Park
ENECON Mid-Atlantic Hosts Successful Customer Event at Philadelphia Phillies’ Citizen’s Bank Park – In early May, 2007, the ENECON Mid-Atlantic Engineering Team hosted an informative customer event inside Citizen’s Bank Park, home of the ‘Philadelphia Phillies’…Read More About It
(257 KB – PDF)
Pennsylvania Railroad Museum
ENECON Hosts Unique Customer Event At The Historic Pennsylvania Railroad Museum – A scenic lunchtime train ride through the Pennsylvania Dutch countryside was the backdrop of ENECON’s recent customer event. Close to 40 current and prospective customers from all over the region were in attendance…Read More About It (826 KB – PDF)
Monmouth Park Racetrack
New Jersey’s Monmouth Park Racetrack is Site of Successful ENECON Mid-Atlantic Customer Event – The ENECON Mid-Atlantic Engineering Team chose a day at the races as the backdrop of their most recent customer event. Over 40 current and prospective customers from all over the region were in attendance…Read More About It (1 MB – PDF)
ENECON Ontario Hosts Successful Customer Event
We would like to congratulate Wes Amos and Jeff Glaves of ENECON Ontario on their first successful customer event. The venue was a scenic winery in Niagara, Canada. Andy Janczak, Matt Goldberg, Brien Neill & Michael Blumentrath (ENECON British Columbia) provided assistance and moral support…Read More About It (423 KB – PDF).
ENECON Ibérica Hosts Successful Petrochemical Engineers Customer Event
Our congratulations to Juan Margarit of ENECON Ibérica for the recent success of his latest customer event. Joined by ENECON V.P.’s Andy “JR” Janczak and Matt Goldberg, Juan and his team hosted over 80 petrochemical engineers at the scenic Hotel Husa Imperial Tarraco in Tarragona, Spain…Read More About It (479 KB – PDF).
Distributor Conference News
ENECON 2012 LATAM Distributors’ Business Conference –
March 7th – 9th, 2012 Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Cancun, Mexico. After a very successful 2010 LATAM Distributors’ Conference hosted by the ENECON Colombia Team in Bogota, Carlos Castillo and his ENECON Mexico Team had plenty to live up to – and they certainly rose to the challenge….Read More About It (2.79 MB – PDF)
ENECON 2011 Asian & Australian Distributors’ Business Conference
November 6 – 8, 2011 Singapore Hilton Singapore ENECON’s Asian and Australian distributors gathered at the Hilton Hotel in Singapore for the second consecutive year for a Distributors’ Business Conference that has become a highly anticipated annual event…Read More About It (2.17 MB – PDF).
ENECON 2011 North American Distributors’ & ENECON Sales Directors’ Business Conference
October 2 – 4, 2011 at the Garden City Hotel, New York Over 50 participants made this our largest regional conference and the newsletter showcases the many exciting events this conference had to offer…Read More About It (2.20 MB – PDF).
ENECON 2011 European / Middle Eastern / African Distributors’ Conference
Following up on our highly successful Regional Distributors’ Conferences in Singapore and Bogota, Colombia in 2010, ENECON partnered with Host Distributor, NovoTech Industrieservice Ltd., to sponsor another extraordinary business conference. This time it was for our European, Middle Eastern and African Distributors and the location selected was Dusseldorf, Germany, NovoTech’s home city…Read More About It (3.46 MB – PDF).
ENECON 2010 Advanced Training Seminar Highlights
ENECON Hosts Successful Advanced Training Seminar. Participants Earn ‘Certified Technical Specialist’ Status.
In March of 2010, ENECON Corporation hosted it’s first, very successful, four-day Advanced Training Seminar. Seven distributors attended from six different countries. The purpose of this seminar was to identify business development strategies, get hands-on lab training of new products and share the knowledge base that makes our distribution network so successful…Read More About It (4 MB – PDF).
ENECON Columbia Hosts Successful Latin American Distributors’ Business Conference
In early November, the ENECON distributors from across Latin America and the Caribbean met in Bogota, Colombia, for the first ever ENECON Latin American Business Conference. The conference, like previous regional meetings ENECON has conducted in Europe and Asia, was a great success – made so by the energy and enthusiasm of all who attended…Read More About It (3.95 MB – PDF).
2010 South East Asian Distributors’ Business Conference – Hilton Singapore – October 1-2
ENECON’s Southeast Asian Distributors’ Business Conference was held on October 1-2, 2010, at the beautiful Hilton Hotel in the heart of Singapore’s business district. The Southeast Asia Conference marked the beginning of what will hopefully become a theme for future Conferences. Instead of concentrating primarily on the technical aspects of applications, distributors were asked to discuss the efforts and techniques used in making the sale as well as their individual approaches to business development and marketing in their respective countries…Read More About It (2.97 MB – PDF).
ENECON 2009 Grand Opening Celebration & Business Conference
ENECON’s International Distributors’ Business Conference was held at the prestigious Hyatt Regency Long Island in Hauppauge, NY.
June 8 – 11, 2009. Distributors, Dealers, Sales Agents, Sales Executives and Administrative Staff all came together to celebrate the official Grand Opening of our new Global Headquarters located in Medford, Long Island, NY. Starting with our welcome reception and dinner on Monday evening, right through our gala farewell celebration, the entire week proved to be a truly fantastic experience….Read the PDF(11.8 MB – PDF)
2009 European Distributors’ Business Conference
Hotel Rey Juan Carlos • February 12-14 • Barcelona, Spain. Juan Margarit, President of ENECON, played host to this year’s European Distributors’ Business Conference in beautiful Barcelona, Spain. ENECON distributors from Belgium, Holland, Germany, England, Italy, Croatia and, of course, Ibérica Spain, gathered for a few days to share their ENECON success stories, new business development ideas, marketing strategies and have a few laughs as well….Read More About It (1 MB – PDF).
Canadian Distributors’ Conference – Niagara Falls Canada June 10th & 11th, 2008
During the second week of June, Andy Janczak, Matt Goldberg and Brien Neill attended the 2008 ENECON Canadian Distributors’ Conference in Niagara, Canada. They were joined by Wes Amos and Jeff Glaves of ENECON Ontario, Michael Blumentrath of ENECON British Columbia and Martin De Serres of DESMAR (ENECON Quebec). This informal gathering gave the Canadian distributors a chance to get to know one another better, learn from each other as well as strategize with one another. Discussions were spirited and focused on a prosperous year to come…Read More About It (514 KB – PDF).
2007 International Distributors’ Conference
ENECON’s International Distributors’ Business Conference was held at the prestigious Garden City Hotel on Long Island, New York,
June 24-26, 2007.
This PDF captures the highlights, summarizes the events and contains plenty of photos from the conference…Read the PDF (7.5 MB – PDF).
ENECON Hosts First Initial Training Seminar for Chinese Distributors
In April of 2013, ENECON successfully hosted its first Initial Training Seminar for our newly appointed Chinese distributors. The Master Distributor and three other Regional Distributors attended the seminar from Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou…Read More About It (960 KB – PDF).
ENECON Northeast Ends 2012 Up 30% and Sets Sights on Their 20th Anniversary in 2013
IENECON Northeast celebrated another banner year of record breaking sales in 2012 with a gathering at the Westbury Manor on Long Island, NY. ENECON Northeast is looking forward to another great year in 2013. This year marks their 20th anniversary and it promises to be another record breaking year…Read More About It (916 KB – PDF).
ENECON Poland Intensifies Its Recruitment and Sales Promotion Efforts
Andy Janczak recently traveled to Poland in order to provide some “hands on” assistance to Marek Marzec, President of ENECON Poland and his team as they intensified their Dealer and Sales Agency recruitment efforts. He also had the opportunity to participate in a customer event that ENECON Poland hosted for over 50 clients and prospects…Read More About It (1.06 MB – PDF).
ENECON Tennessee Experiences Tremendous Growth in 2010
Ted Griffith, President of ENECON Tennessee, has only been an ENECON Distributor for about 3 years. In those 3 years, however, he has developed a number of key clients throughout TN and he has also been building a dynamic sales and technical support team which includes Curtis Ladd, Projects Manager, and Teresa Swystun, Regional Sales Director for Northeastern TN….Read More About It (814 kb – PDF).
Argentina’s Montefiore Group Shifts Their ENECON Operations into High Gear
We are very pleased to spotlight one of our newest Distributor organizations, Industrious Montefiore/Soluciones MRO (ENECON Argentina). The Montefiore Group has been around since the 1960’s and has over 450 employees. This includes 114 sales people and account managers who regularly call on over 6,000 Montefiore customers throughout Argentina..Read More About It (1.32 MB – PDF).
ENECON Northeast’s New Corporate Headquarters in Farmingdale, NY
ENECON Northeast APS announces the opening of its new corporate headquarters in Farmingdale, NY. Their new facility offers expanded executive offices, a conference center and a “project services” workshop to provide better training for Field Consultants, Application Technicians and customers….Read More About It (1.2 MB – PDF).
EWA-BIS Corporation Takes Over Distribution of ENECON Products in Poland
Andy Janczak recently visited Marek and Ewa Marzec and their EWA-BIS / ENECON Poland Sales Team to provide some additional training, support and ‘inspiration’. EWA-BIS’ ENECON operations are headed by Andrzej Wysocki (General Manager) and Kinga Sowa (National Sales Manager)…..Read More About It (308 KB – PDF).
ENECON Hampton Roads Hosts a “Customer Appreciation Day”
Ed and Andy recently joined Garry McGehee at his Open House and Customer Appreciation Day at his new offices & warehouse in Portsmouth, Virginia. Garry was very proud to show off his new, 3,500 square foot, state-of-the-art corporate facilities. About 35 clients from the Norfolk/Hampton Roads/Portsmouth area participated in the festivities – including top representatives from the US Navy – some of whom were old friends. The event included a “mini trade show” followed by a buffet lunch…Read More About It (250 KB – PDF).
Nederlandse Staal Unie Joins ENECON As Distributor For the Netherlands
ENECON Corporation is pleased to welcome Nederlandse Staal Unie, who recently joined ENECON’s rapidly growing international family of distributors. A new marketing division of Nederlandse Staal Unie known as Stalutech-ENECON was granted exclusive distribution rights for The Netherlands..Read More About It (513 KB – PDF).
Andy’s Excellent European Adventure
This week’s ENECON News highlights Andy Janczak’s recent trip to Northern Europe (Belgium & Holland.) Andy was joined by several ENECON distributors: Theo Bras of Stalutech in The Netherlands, Dieter Neuhauser of NovoTech in Germany, Luc Van den Bergh of Alcotech in Flanders (Belgium) and Juan Margarit of ENECON Ibérica and ENECON France…Read More About It (803 KB – PDF).